THIS COMPLETE WELLNESS PANEL NOW INCLUDES COMPREHENSIVE, 26 TEST MARKERS TO DETECT:
- Risk of Hyperinsulinemia (Insulin Resistance)
- Risk of Type 2 Diabetes (A1C, Glucose, C-peptide)
- Risk of Cardiovascular disease (NMR, LP-IR)
- Thyroid Status, including Antibodies for Autoimmune Conditions (e.g., Hashimotos)
- Inflammation (C-Reactive Protein)
- Review of Hormone Markers: Testosterone, Cortisol, Sex Hormone-binding Globulin (SHBG), DHEA
- All Standard Bloodwork and Urinalysis (Complete Metabolic Panel, Complete Blood Count, Urinalysis, Iron Panel)
This complete wellness panel includes bloodwork that can be taken from any LabCorp location.
This panel provides comprehensive metabolic and wellness markers to ensure you are on the right path.
Your results from the wellness panel will be accompanied by a report to help you understand the results and what you can do to improve any markers that may need support.
This test allows the option of working with a NwJ nutritionist to go over the panel in a one-hour session with accompanying notes.
The Complete Wellness Panel is more complete than traditional bloodwork provided during standard care physicals. It will help identify markers for those with significant stress or concomitant health conditions/concerns. It can also help you to stay on top of your overall health.
The Wellness Panel includes a collection of screenings commonly ordered during a yearly health check-up.
It is crucial to remember that proper nutrition is fundamental to preventing many diseases. Nutrients are necessary to feed every cell and ensure all body systems are functioning appropriately. Testing can help clinicians and patients gain a better understanding of how nutritional imbalances may be impacting their health.
The NwJ Comprehensive Wellness Panel goes beyond traditional bloodwork. This panel also incorporates homocysteine (which can be an indicator of vitamin B12, folate, and vitamin B6 deficiency), some hormone biomarkers (cortisol, DHEA, total testosterone, and SHbG).
This panel can be considered as an essential wellness panel for those over 20-years of age, in particular for those with significant emotional and oxidative stress, suspected nutrient deficiencies (e.g., zinc, magnesium, vitamin D), suspected reproductive and thyroid hormone imbalances, or concomitant health concerns and conditions.
This panel comes with a Functional Health Report.
Once you purchase, you will receive instructions on how to get testing done.
**Stop all biotin, vitamin C and other supplements one week before taking this test. Medications should be continued.
- Bilirubin, Direct (001222)
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) With Differential (005009)
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP-14) (322000)
- Cortisol (004051)
- C-Peptide (010108)
- C-Reactive Protein (CRP), High Sensitivity (120766)
- Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) Sulfate (004020)
- Ferritin + Iron + Total Iron-binding Capacity (TIBC) (324741)
- Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) (001453)
- Homocyst(e)ine (706994)
- Insulin (004333)
- Lactic Acid Dehydrogenase (LD / LDH) (001115)
- Lipoprotein(a) (120188)
- Magnesium (001537)
- NMR LipoProfile® With Insulin Resistance Markers (With Graph) (123638)
- Phosphorus (001024)
- Sex Hormone-binding Globulin (SHBG) (082016)
- Testosterone, Total (004226)
- Thyroid Antibodies (Thyroglobulin Antibody + Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO) Antibody) (006684)
- Thyroid Profile II, Comprehensive; Tri-iodothyronine (027011)
- Triglycerides (001172)
- Triiodothyronine (T3), Free (010389)
- Uric Acid (001057)
- Urinalysis, Complete With Microscopic Examination (003772)
- Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy (081950)
- Zinc, Serum or Plasma (001800)
ONCE TESTS ARE SENT TO THE LAB, THEY ARE NO LONGER REFUNDABLE. REFUNDS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR NON-USED TESTS FOR 30 DAYS.