In this episode I had the honor of sitting with three Carnivore men. We talk about many of your Carnivore FAQs!
This episode was originally a video on my YouTube channel.
Here are some topics discussed:
1. Brief Introductions and how long they’ve been eating meat-based
2. Do they consume add plant froods?
3. Why carnivore? What have they healed?
4. What does a day of eating look like? Calorie count? Macro counting?
5. Changes in diet overtime?
6. Supplements? Electrolytes?
7. Limit meats for weight loss? Fat? Protein ratios?
9. Is this way of eating for everyone?
10. Recommendations and guidance for people wanting to try carnivore.
WHERE TO FIND TRAVIS:
Travis’ website: www.carniway.nyc
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/world…
https://www.reddit.com/r/zerocarb r/ketoscience r/keto
WHERE TO FIND CHRIS:
Interview on Carnivore Cast: https://www.carnivorecast.com/podcast…
Interview on BioHackers Lab: https://www.biohackerslab.com/ep104-l…
Interview on Mark Bell’s Power Project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agLiD…
WHERE TO FIND BRETT:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/zioh2
Interview with Ivor Cummins: https://youtu.be/b-15fnXbLVo
Interview with Dr Shawn Baker & Zach Bitter: https://youtu.be/tFwhBnfV39E
Interview with Dr Paul Saladino: https://youtu.be/V9dpgMbAd0c
**Carnivore Cure** https://www.carnivorecure.com
**DISCLAIMER: I am only here to provide support as a nutritional therapy practitioner and I am not providing medical advice. If you think you have low iodine issues and plan to start a new supplement protocol, I always recommend working with a team of holistic practitioners, including your PCP and a certified nutritional therapy practitioner. Do not self-diagnose. Always seek medical guidance when you have a medical condition.