In this episode, Lisa @carnivoredoctor and I talk about being a Carnivore veteran for over a decade. Many of us fearing meat-based long term because of the potential unknowns and dangers to health. Though it may be anecdotal, here’s one of many personal shares that say, not only can you do this long term, you can do it for years and thrive.
This episode was originally a video on my YouTube channel.
In this episode, we talk about: –
Lisa’s carnivore journey and what brought her to the zero carb carnivore diet
– How long Lisa has been carnivore
– What Lisa has healed
– What does a day of eating look like Lisa. Does she count calories and track macros?
– Does Lisa monitor salts and electrolytes?
– Has Lisa healed sugar and food addiction? How has she stayed Carnivore for over a decade?
– Lisa’s story of healing from an eating disorder
– Thoughts on nose to tail, grass finished meats
– Bloodwork results over the years?
– Family and friends on carnivore? How do you handle comments?
– Eye patients: Do you advise about carnivore?
– Dangers of sugar on the eye
– How did Lisa find support when first starting?
– Does Lisa think that this WOE is for everyone?
– Veteran recommendations and guidance for people wanting to try carnivore.
– Why is Lisa sharing story now?
– Where can Lisa be found.
1. Lisa’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/carnivoredo…
2. Judy’s upcoming book with Mountain Dew: https://www.carnivorecure.com
3. Sunblock post: https://nutritionwithjudy.com/ditch-t…
4. Zeroing in on Health: https://www.facebook.com/groups/zioh2/
**Carnivore Cure** https://www.carnivorecure.com
**DISCLAIMER: I am only here to provide support as a nutritional therapy practitioner and I am not providing medical advice. If you think you have low iodine issues and plan to start a new supplement protocol, I always recommend working with a team of holistic practitioners, including your PCP and a certified nutritional therapy practitioner. Do not self-diagnose. Always seek medical guidance when you have a medical condition. ——–